become a member of asset | econometrics!
Do you study Econometrics at Tilburg University? Then you should become a member of Asset | Econometrics!
Being a member of Asset | Econometrics provides you with many benefits during your study period at Tilburg University.
By becoming a member of Asset | Econometrics, you will...
- Receive a discount up to 20% on your study books via the Asset Bookstore
- Have access to the exam archive of Asset | Econometrics
- Receive a discount on our guidelines
- Receive our association magazine Nekst four times a year
- Be able to join our career events and meet companies
- Be able to join our activities and parties at which you can meet fellow students
- Profit from all of the Asset Membercard Deals
When you become a member of Asset | Econometrics, you will also have the opportunity to become an active member and work on extra-curricular activities in one of our committees. You can find more information about becoming active here.
For only 15 euros a year you can become a member of both Asset and Asset | Econometrics. More information about a membership at Faculty Association Asset can be found here.
You can become a member of Asset by subscribing via the button below. When subscribing, select Econometrics as one of your interests to become a member of Asset | Econometrics.
If you have any questions about a membership, feel free to contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. You are also welcome to visit us at our room E110 in the Esplanade Building.Become a member
Cancelling your membership & becoming alumni
After graduating, you have the option to continue your membership as an alumni of Asset | Econometrics and stay in contact with our association. More information about becoming an alumni and the alumni association can be found here.