become a member of asset | econometrics!
Do you study Econometrics at Tilburg University? Then you should become a member of Asset | Econometrics!
Being a member of Asset | Econometrics provides you with many benefits during your study period at Tilburg University.
By becoming a member of Asset | Econometrics, you will...
- Receive a discount up to 20% on your study books via the Asset Bookstore
- Have access to the exam archive of Asset | Econometrics
- Receive a discount on our guidelines
- Receive our association magazine Nekst four times a year
- Be able to join our career events and meet companies
- Be able to join our activities and parties at which you can meet fellow students
- Profit from all of the Asset Membercard Deals
When you become a member of Asset | Econometrics, you will also have the opportunity to become an active member and work on extra-curricular activities in one of our committees. You can find more information about becoming active here.
For only 15 euros a year you can become a member of both Asset and Asset | Econometrics. More information about a membership at Faculty Association Asset can be found here.
You can become a member of Asset by subscribing via the button below. In order to become a member of Asset | Econometrics, make sure to select Econometrics as one of your interests when subscribing for Asset.
If you have any questions about a membership, feel free to contact us by sending an e-mail to info@Asset-Econometrics.nl. You are also welcome to visit us at our room E110 in the Esplanade Building.Become a member
Cancelling your membership & becoming alumni
After graduating, you have the option to continue your membership as an alumni of Asset | Econometrics and stay in contact with our association. More information about becoming an alumni and the alumni association can be found here.
In case you wish to cancel your membership, please send an e-mail to info@Asset-Tilburg.nl before October 1.