The year 2022 has almost come to an end and staying in shape is an important new year's resolution for 2023. Start early and join the Squash Tournament.
The tournament will be either recreational or competitive, depending on your choice. It will last a couple of weeks in the months February and March. During the tournament you will likely have one or two matches every week.
And of course do not forget: the winner will get a prize!
Some practical matters:
- You can squash at the Sports Center of Tilburg University. People with a sports subscription can do this for free. Do not own a sports subscription? You can visit the Sports Center twice for free. If you have used you free trials, then you can buy a day ticket to the Sports Center.
- We have two rackets that you can borrow! Make sure you check their availability. Or ask one of your fellow squashers if they have some rackets to borrow.
- The committee will make the schedule and decide against who you will play.
All econometrics students who are interested can register! Please note that you need to be a member of Asset in order to register for this event. Are you not a member of Asset yet? Read more about all the benefits of becoming a member here.
- Took place on February 01, 00.01h March 31, 23.59h
- Registration Deadline
- January 24, 16:00h
- Academialaan (Sports Center), Tilburg
This activity is organized by the Sports Committee.
This event is for free.