Asset | Econometrics is open on all weekdays except on national holidays in the Netherlands. Our regular opening hours are as follows:
- Monday: 13.00 - 17.00 hours
- Tuesday to Friday: 09.00 - 17.00 hours
You can find all of our irregular opening hours in this calendar.
You can find all of Asset | Econometrics' events in this calendar.
From now on it is also possible to import Asset | Econometrics' calendar to your own Google Agenda! You can do this on any device and in both Google Calendars as your Apple Calendar. If you wish to do this, please click on the button below. Scroll down to see how-to's!
How to add Google Calendar to your own (using your computer)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add + > From URL.
- Enter the calendar's address.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar appears on the left, under "Other calendars."
How to add Google Calendar to your Apple Calendar (using your computer)
- On your computer, open Apple Calendar.
- In the top left corner of your screen, click Calendar > Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- On the left side of the Accounts tab, click Add +.
- Select Google > Continue.
- To add your Google account information, follow the steps on the screen.
- On the Accounts tab, use "Refresh Calendars" to choose how often you want Apple Calendar and Google Calendar to sync.
How to add Google Calendar to your Apple Calendar (using your iPhone/iPad)
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Scroll and tap Calendar..
- Tap Accounts > Add account > Google.
- Enter your email address > Next.
- Enter your password. If you don't have the latest operating system and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to find your Google Calendar events.