Asset | Econometrics offers you study support on courses that are part of the Bachelor program Econometrics and Operations Research or one of the corresponding Master programs. This study support is offered in the form of guidelines, practice exams and crash courses.
The exam archive of Asset | Econometrics contains exams that have been used in previous years and have been collected for econometrics students to use as practice material when studying.
In order to access the exam archive of Asset | Econometrics, you should log into your MyAsset account. You can do this by clicking on the lock icon in the top-right corner of this page.
Are you not a member of Asset yet? Then you should become one now!
Click here to see all benefits of becoming a member of Asset and Asset | Econometrics.
Below you can find the exam archive of Asset | Econometrics. These exams have been used in previous years and have been collected on this page for you to use as practice material when studying. Feel free to download as many exams as you need!
Please note that these exams might not be fully representative of the course material, as the contents of some courses have changed over the years.
Click on the course name to see the exams available for this course.
Bsc. Econometrics and Operations Research - Year 1
Unit 1 & 2
- Linear Algebra
- Macroeconomics for EOR
- Introduction Analysis and Probability Theory (Guideline available)
- Mathematical Analysis 1 (Guideline available)
- Linear Optimization
Unit 3 & 4
- Mathematical Analysis 2 (Guideline available)
- Probability and Statistics (Guideline available)
- Introduction Econometrics
- Introduction Finance and Actuarial Science
Bsc. Econometrics and Operations Research - Year 2
- Advanced Linear Algebra
- Introduction Mathematical Economics
- Statistics for Econometrics (Crash courses and guideline available)
- Differentiation and Integration Theory
- Introduction Asset Pricing
- Stochastic Operations Research Models
BSc. Econometrics and Operations Research - Year 3
- The Economics and Finance of Pensions
- Empirical Finance
- Life Cycle Investment and Pension Systems
- Panel Data Analysis of Microeconomic Decisions